|QUALITY HEAT SHIELD
•INSULATES AGAINST HEAT, NOISE AND COLD
• Easy to Install: pliable, strong, and reliable.
• Automotive and
• RV’s – engine covers, floors and generator compartments.
• Installing in engine compartment and floor boards,
• Any other application, the Aluminum Foil faces out.• Cut and fit to size with scissors.
• Glue, lay, apply Aluminum Tape to seams and other
APPLICATION GUIDE: QUANTITY
Under Carpet (Passenger Car) 2 Sheets
Under Carpet (Truck) 1 Sheet
Under Hood 1 Sheet
Van (Engine Cover) 1 Sheet
Van (Interior Walls) 4 Sheets
Motor Home (Engine Cover) 1 Sheet
NOTE: DO NOT INSTALL ON HEADERS EXAUST MANIFOLDS, MUFFLERS!
DO NOT EXSPOSE TO OPEN FLAME !!!!!!
|•Approximately 3/8″ thick
•Weight (approximate) 3.3-oz/sq.ft.
•Acoustical NCR of .63
•Tear strength of 125 lbs.
•Mold and mildew proof
•Needle punched synthetic fiber
•Reflects 97% of infrared energy
•Insulation “R” factor of 18.3
QUALITY HEAT SHIELD consists of one sheet of 99.5% pure industrial grade aluminum laminated to 3/8″ fiber tech padding, to achieve the highest reflection of radiant heat and sound deadening.
Conforms to federal motor vehicle safety standard (FMVSS) 302
flammability on interior materials as specified in the Code
of Regulations, Title F49, Transportation Section 571.302. U.S.
Coast Guard approved for interior finish. This product passes
UL-723 and ASTM-E-84.